• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi ;3

rockpad

kero-chan
eeuhm. Hallo, I am rockpad.
I was about to register but I found out I still had a account on this site xD
anyway, Since a month or 3 I decided to start playing competitive pokemon.
I am still very bad and got a lot to learn, so I hoped joining the forum would help me a bit.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Hi, welcome to the forums! ^_^ I don't really do competitive battling myself (only just learned how to EV train since they made it easy lol) but there's lots of people here who can help you with that kind of thing I'm sure~ and feel free to hmu if you ever want a practice match or anything! :3

rockpad

kero-chan
thx ^ ^ and yes Ev training is now a lot more easy.
well I will look around at the forum.
hmu is like a private message right?

ashunicole

Hi I'm pretty new too I would like to battle competively but I'm no good yet still haven't even bread for ivs yet if anyone wants to become friends send me a msg.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
thx ^ ^ and yes Ev training is now a lot more easy.
well I will look around at the forum.
hmu is like a private message right?

yeah lol sorry, it means "hit me up" so basically just message me or whatever ^_^

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
I still got a lot to learn about battles too, I lost my first 2 consecutive battles with opponents using stong pokemons lol. I haven't decided my final team yet.

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Hello Everyone, Agredi here. Playing Pokemon X, currently building my competitive Gym team and looking for people to add for Friend Safari.
Please PM me if you decide to add me ^.^