• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi again fellow Pokenerds. ^.^

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
So, hey there! I'm not exactly new to Serebii, and to anyone who knows me; I'm back again! xD Yeah, so I've had an on and off relationship with Serebiiforums, but I'm back again because I just got all nerdy and excited about Pokemon again when I got the new game.

What is there to know about me? Hmm... Well, a few things I'm interested in are Astronomy, learning to play my guitar, watching anime/reading manga, playing Rock Band (the video game), playing RPGs (mostly Pokemon, JRPGs, and games made by Bethesda), digital graphic design though I don't have access to it right now, and of course everything and anything Pokemon!

My favorite Pokemon are Mew, Pikachu, and Ledian, and my favorite shiny form is Porygon Z.

And... A little about me: I'm a high school sophomore, my name's Amy, I'm Atheist, I live in Cali, and I think I'm pretty friendly although I'm super shy in real life. x3

So that's me, I'd love some fellow Poke-fanatics, (and if any of my old friends are still around) to talk too. If you're curious about something about me, just holler, and I'm looking forward to meeting you! :D

Um....hi. :3

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
welcome back :) stay this time :p don;t leave pokemon... it ALWAYS come back xD

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hi there! Welcome back even though I wasn't around then!
Lol nerds? We aren't all nerds. (I might be one though, we'll never know now will we?)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.