• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Hi~~(and a few questions)

T

tigerballs07

I am Tiger! Just want to say hi.

A Few questions I have are...

1. How do I take a screen shot of my gameboy game. {Im a Newb to Screen shots}

Well actualy the other questions are game related!

{look for my post in emrald section!}
Tigerballs07
AkA God Of Fire ;006;

hey and welcome to SPPF make sure you read and follow the rules and PM me to be friends but I can't answer that questions I don't use cameras that much

Lily

you were the one.
If it's an emulator, perhaps you can print screen, paste it on an applicable program + upload it?

Welcome to SPPf. ^_^

Eszett

one love
If you want it from a GBA, just get your camera and get as close to the screen as you can while still getting the whole image. It might help to turn off the flash to reduce glare. A cellphone camera might actually work for that - it is small enough to get in there. I'd try the SP with the backlight if that's available.

And welcome to the forums. :)

indigestible_wad

Hello and welcome.

Generally people who take pictures of their games use emulators, and just printscreen, but you can do it with a regulaur game boy, the picture just won't be as good.

T

tigerballs07

Thank's to all replys! Does anyone know were I can download an emulator? If so please post it!

Eszett

one love
We aren't allowed to specify here, alas. It's against the rules.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your stay. You can change the skin in a jiffy using the selector at the very bottom left-hand corner of the page.