• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi everyone! im new

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
hi everyone! im rainbow mew! wanna be pokepals? please pm me then!
thats all for now bye!

yutss

Banned
Hello....

If you ever need any help with Pokemon Games, just PM me...

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Hello!!. Have fun.

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
hi! i'd love to be pokepals with all of you!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Hi!!! I'm davidone10, dave10 for short . Have fun, look in my sig for useful advice, expecially the animation. Please PM me if you need help or wanna be friends.

Hi. Read the rules and enjoy the stay.

Levski

Josh trainer
Welcome to the forums (even though you registered 1 month ago :p). Here are some useful/important links;

Rules - Read them and follow them.

FAQ
- Check here if you have any questions. Very useful.

Search - Use it if you're looking for something. And also, before making a thread, check if there's one like it already.

User Ranks - Many members ask about them, so look before you ask.

User CP - Change your avatar, signature and profile here.

Signature Rules - Don't break them, or staff members may delete your signature. If you want to check your sig, go to the Signature Check Thread.

Fan Art Requests - This is where you can request the ever-wanted trainer cards, among others.

Adam150

D/P Trainer
I will be your friend.Also LugiaRules, do you know how to make Pikazard.

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
wow! i like pikazard!^^

Hi

Hi I posted in this thread before but it got deleted so I'm trying again!
Hi Rainbowmew you can be my mate if you pm me! Also I could make a trainer card if you like!;488;

mudkip-max

<<The Best
hi rainbow mew welcome to forums and hav a good time
but remember that mudkips are the best lol

nice meetin ya:)

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Welcome to SPPf! I'm sure you'll be able to make lots of friends soon. Remember, the way to have friends is to be a friend as the old saying goes. ^^

Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to PM me. =D

rainbow_mew

*¬* saiyuki~<3
hi futuramagirl!
if it's ok can you make a trainer card for me?