• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Everyone! I'm New!

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Hi everyone! I'm ~Platinum~, but you can just call me Platinum. I'm new here and I was wondering about a few things. Like, are most people here friendly? And how do you upload pictures into your signature? :)

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Hello, Platinum. Welcome to Serebii Forums.
Well... I'm not sure about the friendliness thing. From what I've seen, it's a mixed bag.
I don't know but I think you can put a banner in there by clicking on the link for it and doing
. That's how I got my Pearlshipping banner.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Welcome to the forums Platinum! Hope you have fun here ^_^ Most people here are quite friendly, no worries there :)

As for your signature, you can put images with the
showthread.php

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Welcome to the forums Platinum! Hope you have fun here ^_^ Most people here are quite friendly, no worries there :)

As for your signature, you can put images with the tags as Mewkachu said. Remember to read the [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446"]signature rules[/URL] to be safe ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, true about the friendliness. I'm a friendly dude, right? Right? *uneasy voice* Right? *starts shaking*
:D

pokemonextraordonaire

Pokemon Master IT
i'm new too. :) i was curious about how the trade forums work? might be off topic

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Wow this thread got a lot of posts.
Thanks for the help Mewkachu and Indragon, but i'm not too good with computers so who knows if i'll ever get an image in my sig.
And yes you are friendly Mewkachu, so stop shaking. :/

Xanfer

... Slow?
The wifi chat works basically like this:

Meet a guy/girl on chat
Ask for their friend code (you enter that in your pal pad, which is in your bag)
go to the lower level of the pokemon center
meet them there.

There are also some official rules here on trading/battling, but i dont know the exact link :p

Indragon

Back in the USSR
and how do i put stuff below my sig image

Just hit ENTER once or twice after the line containing code for your image, and start typing/putting images, etc. there.

Wow this thread got a lot of posts.
Thanks for the help Mewkachu and Indragon, but i'm not too good with computers so who knows if i'll ever get an image in my sig.
And yes you are friendly Mewkachu, so stop shaking. :/

Well, it's quite simple actually.

For example, the link for the image in my sig is http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae89/golden_Indragon/ash.png

So to put it in my sig, I just put IMG tags around it, like [IMG*]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae89/golden_Indragon/ash.png[/IMG]

*Without the * symbol. Like so:

ash.png