• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Everyone!!!

Kadjaft

Free Runner
I'm a new person to these forums, Pokemon Is second to my favorite game and show to Sonic the hedgehog, (just clearing that up before the monkeys try to take over the world...) Say hi to me and be nice or...*pulls out a tuna*... I'll slap myself with this tuna...

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hi Welcome!I'm New Here to!Pm me to be frineds!And Don't Worry don't Slap yourself with the tuna!

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Welcome to this forum, it is great to have new members, dont forhet to read the rules and make friends in this forum.

Kadjaft

Free Runner
*looks at the tuna* aww but... oookay... *throws tuna at a wall* yeah don't worry, I follow rules good... sometimes...rarely break them...

Marco612

-=Marco=-
Hi im new too!!!