• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi everyone ^^

Chira

Adorable but Deadly
Hi people, as you can tell I'm new here :D I'm not quite sure what to say apart from that, but nice to meet you all and the site looks great!
;078; ;136; ;026;
(I'm enthusiastic about art, so you might see a thread in the fanart section xD Just warning you :))

Chira

Adorable but Deadly
Lol, OK I'll try to cut down on the smiley front hehe.
And thanks for the nice welcome! I'm sure I will ^^

yutss

Banned
Welcome, chira! If you need a trainer card, just PM me and give details!

Be sure to read the rules, too!

Chira

Adorable but Deadly
Ah, I shall go and read the rules right now! Should have done that a bit earlier, hm? Hehe, thank you for the welcome as well. (And thanks for the offer! Everyone is so nice here :D)

yutss

Banned
Ah, I shall go and read the rules right now! Should have done that a bit earlier, hm? Hehe, thank you for the welcome as well. (And thanks for the offer! Everyone is so nice here :D)

Whoa, quick warning! not every member is kind. Some will bully, dislike you cause of your rank, and be cruel for no apperent reason. I learned that hard, bitter, cold way of spamming. *shivers and huddles in a corner* those days were awful....:(

Pure

back.
Um...no.

Just be advised that postcount means nothing. People judge you for the way you act here. Rank has no value.

Not every member is kind, some can be harsh. However, most of us are nice, even if we are harsh. Most often, someone's being harsh because a rule was broken or there was misconduct.

Anyway, if you read the rules, and follow them, you should be fine!

Welcome to SPPf!

Draken

Welcome to the forum, Have a nice time here

Welcome! Have fun, abide to the rules (which I'm guessing you've read), and make friends! If you want to be friends with me, feel free to send a PM.

Chira

Adorable but Deadly
Ah, I see. Well, you guys have been nice to me so far, and I thank you very much for that ^_^ I just can't understand why people would be nasty for no reason...ah well, thanks for warning me!

TheTriss

Welcome *bows* I go by many names. Triss, Skipper, Walker (wow i just noticed those are two action...things) but please, call me Red.
P.S. Scotland rules!

EDIT: By the way, you can PM me and add me to your friends list...or whatever. I wont beg :p

Last edited:

darksuicune75

Water Pokemon Master
All I can say is Welcome to the forums and you can pm me to add to your friends list.

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
Welcome Chira, i'm new here too, but this one is guaranteed to have more posts in it because your female.

Fact.

Chira

Adorable but Deadly
~~You kidding? half the books I own set place in Scotland. Its like, uber awsome.~~

Woot! I'm so glad to hear that actually. I think its awesome too, but saying that feels like I'm bragging xD And thanks Chaotic Pink! Also, hi Turtlelove :) And you really think this one will have the most posts? Lol ^^

TheTriss

Ok i finally got around to adding you to the friend list XD
Now if i can be un-lazy enough to PM...ha...that'll be the day

eeve fan #5

Eeve trainer
hello chira i'm new here to and welcome hope you have fun i hope i will to and if you want to be freinds just pm me

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
~~You kidding? half the books I own set place in Scotland. Its like, uber awsome.~~

Woot! I'm so glad to hear that actually. I think its awesome too, but saying that feels like I'm bragging xD And thanks Chaotic Pink! Also, hi Turtlelove :) And you really think this one will have the most posts? Lol ^^

Hell yeah.

I guarantee if i made my first post topic:

"OMG hay guys! I'm a Pokemon playing asian girl!"

It would get views/posts instantly.

Now... if you provided pictures/MySpace and you weren't attractive... the posts/views would be the same as a regular male introduction thread.

God damn female attention...

I like this guy. ;412;