• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi everyone?!!??

Heracrossing

Honey Sucker
Hey guys I'm new here, but I've been reading these forums for the past 2 years.

I just wanted to introduce my current team for Pearl.

Level 1 Heracross (Adamant) - Stone Edge, Close Combat, Night Slash, and Megahorn.

Level 48 Garchomp (Adamant) - Earthquake, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Crunch.

Level 56 Palkia (Timid) - Spacial Rend, Surf, Rain Dance, Thunder.

Level 18 Blissey (Calm) - Thunder wave, Soft boiled, Aromatherapy, and Ice beam.

Level 55 Salamence (Adamant) - Fly, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw

and the last one hasn't been decided yet.

So how's my team so far? I just finished giving them their egg moves and TMs. Oh yeah you guys think it's fair to use legends like Groudon etc. in hardcore battles? Or is that kind of unfair. (Help me decided on my last slot, might need a special sweeper)

Thanks!

PS. Is it possible to get a Chansey w/ Seismic toss from an egg from JUST D/p pokemon?

Star Dust

live let live.
Hi, I'm Alan, the one-man welcome wagon message of Star Dust. Welcome to Sppf Heracrossing! We have an abundance of forums to go to, such as shipping of your favorite characters, the latest pokemon games or even a random game. But don't forget to read the rules, and the latest announcements to see site information and possible downtimes.

btw, try posting your team in the in-game rate for a real in depth review.

PS. Is it possible to get a Chansey w/ Seismic toss from an egg from JUST D/p pokemon?

Nope. You need to transport it from Emerald.

Heracrossing

Honey Sucker
Okay I'll think of a new attacking move for blissey, but how's my basic team set up so far?

I think my last pokemon will be Togekiss, Modest nature (Or w/e you suggest). I will have Roost, Thunder Wave, Air Slash, Aura Sphere.

How's that?

PS. Should I keep using palkia?

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Don't use legends for online play if you dont want to have rude posts torwards you. People here don't like them usually.

For online team rate post here.

For In-Game team rate here.

Last edited:

eeveerose

Wow lol a person who watches forums xD
I use legends stardust, i dont get flamed....
WELCOME TO SEREBII FORUMS yay