1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, everyone! :)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Savitar, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savitar

Savitar God of Motion

I am Savitar, God of Motion.

Unlike how I am edited on TV, I am a very nice, friendly guy, looking to make friends to talk to about Pokémon and anything else you may enjoy. I love the Arrowverse, which is where my username comes from. I love superheroes in general. I've seen every episode of Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash as well as the first three seasons of Arrow. Haven't seen much Supergirl, yet.

2. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Hello there Savitar, welcome to the forums! This is a great community and you're sure to make some new friends here! :)

3. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

ALACK!! Hello! :3 I'm trioxhydre, and i swear you won't find another person who's a huger fangirl of kalo's 3rd gym leader, AKA korrina. I have a forum for her, too! Join if you like :p Also!! i hope you enjoy serebii's too^^ and make lots of awesome pokemon loving new pals :3

4. Hi and welcome to serebii :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.