• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerJenny

毛皮のゴミ
Hello I'm TrainerJenny (but you can call me jenny ;) ) I'm new here allow me to introduce myself
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver Which I played on my Gameboy Advance :) Pokemon was always a huge experience for me heck the virtual console versions even got me out of my Pokemon drought (which started after I played and beat pokemon black and just stopped with the series all together

I tend to stick to the first through fourth generation (gen 2 and Johto being my favorite)

As I'm writing this my main system I play Pokemon on is my good ol' blue 3ds X3

And I also recently got into shiny hunting

welp that's all for now see you all on the forums

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
WELCOME TO SEREBII.NET YO!!! :D *curtsy's* Just please don't try taking away my Lady Korrina muwahahahaha. Umn. And I hope we can be friends! I like making friends. And glitching up the internet. And talking about Korrina. And uhhhh. Being awesome?! :D

EDIT: Oh and i like the johto games very much too :3 I have good memories of my meganium from my old crystal file.

Last edited:

86Pokéfan

I'm 86Pokéfan, nice to meet you Jenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.