1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone :)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by TrainerJenny, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrainerJenny

TrainerJenny 毛皮のゴミ

Hello I'm TrainerJenny (but you can call me jenny ;) ) I'm new here allow me to introduce myself
    My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver Which I played on my Gameboy Advance :) Pokemon was always a huge experience for me heck the virtual console versions even got me out of my Pokemon drought (which started after I played and beat pokemon black and just stopped with the series all together

I tend to stick to the first through fourth generation (gen 2 and Johto being my favorite)

As I'm writing this my main system I play Pokemon on is my good ol' blue 3ds X3

And I also recently got into shiny hunting

welp that's all for now see you all on the forums

2. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

WELCOME TO SEREBII.NET YO!!! :D *curtsy's* Just please don't try taking away my Lady Korrina muwahahahaha. Umn. And I hope we can be friends! I like making friends. And glitching up the internet. And talking about Korrina. And uhhhh. Being awesome?! :D

EDIT: Oh and i like the johto games very much too :3 I have good memories of my meganium from my old crystal file.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  3. Post Moderation

Post Moderation Invisible Presence

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

4. 86Pokéfan

86Pokéfan New Member

I'm 86Pokéfan, nice to meet you Jenny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.