• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi guys!

Aetius

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker for many years, but now I finally decided to join this community.
I've been playing Pokèmon since I was little and I'm quite proud of such a feat. LOL
Right now I'm training some of my Pokèmon in order to be competitive, but in truth I fear that all my efforts could end in nothing, so I'd be glad to receive tips from anyone. :D
Regarding my other interests I am quite the manga reader and I prefer Shonen as genre, but also Seinen is good. I like sports especially football and many other things, namely Games; some of my favourites are for example Assassin's Creed, Dynasty warriors and obviously all the Pokèmon games. XD
Well, guess I've said enough about me so I'll just say this to conclude: I hope to have nice discussions with you all about the things I mentioned. :)

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
YAY! First person to welcome you! I'm Janice, and welcome!
You get a free hug! (>*.*)>

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hi, and welcome to the club! If you need anything, just let me know!

Also, if you like Shonen, do you happen to like what I specialize in? Yu-gi-oh, by any chance?

Aetius

YAY! First person to welcome you! I'm Janice, and welcome!
You get a free hug! (>*.*)>

That's awesome. *.*
Thanks for welcoming me and I must say that your sign is hilarious. LOL

Hi, and welcome to the club! If you need anything, just let me know!

Also, if you like Shonen, do you happen to like what I specialize in? Yu-gi-oh, by any chance?

Thank you! I'll let you know right away if I need some. :D
About Shonen, right now I'm reading Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Toriko, Beelzebub, Mushibugyou and many others which are mainly Action Shonen. XD
Right now I'm watching also Yu-gi-oh Zexal, but I've watched the other series too.

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.