• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi/Help

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
Hi im getting into the business of making sprites and stuff but I need a really good person to teach me some of the following

Chaos
Eggs
Revamps
Fusions

I really want to learn Chaos and eggs though and so far here is one I made

Sprite2.png

tell me what I could do to improve and if you are a master and can teach me we can talk through pm

~Thank you ~

meh

suave
well i think that the chao looks like it has alot of black that could be taken away and the tail and head thing are huge on it

eggs i think are really easy all you need to do is recolor it like the pokemon you want and then add some parts and make em look a little blended

ive never done chao so i wont be of any help there

bonbon

The Fire Elf
I could help you with revamps and possibly fusions, but I dont do or care about chao or eggs. So I cant help you unless you put up a few examples. Sorry. ;_;

Though if you havent already, i would also recommend checking out a few tutorials. They definitely help.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
Where could I find a few tutorials?

Drei

Rockman Fanatic
No one can really "teach" you, you just need to practice. Tutorials help alot for begginers, so look at the tutorial sticky in this fourm.