• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Ho Johnny! Awaaaay!!! (oh, and also Pirates of the Carribbean 4)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Apparently there IS going to be a fourth POTC movie, with Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow again. Pirates of the Carribbean: On Stranger Tides appears to be the name. But also apparantly he's playing Tonto in the new Lone Ranger movie too. That'll be interesting...

Now that that's out of the way, here's a link to the information.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/pirates-miley-disney-dishes-new-films-d23-ap

I did this fast, because I have a feeling that a topic about this could crop up before this is even done submitting (it might've already happened while I typed this). There might already be one, but I didn't see any for a couple pages. But yeah, either or. I'll leave this for discussion.

Wow I been a huge fan since the beginning I heard the Orlando and keira knightley were not going to be in this movie which I'm sad..

Vernikova

Champion
Another movie? I can't wait to see it but I'll have to watch the third movie before this one is released.

Cobalt_Latios

Why do movies have to overdo the sequels? Really won't be the same without Orlando and Keira
Considering they've sort of "finished" that story, it doesn't seem like a bad thing that they wouldn't be there. Mentions wouldn't be a bad idea mind you.

I kind of don't want there to be a sequel, but if they can do a good job with it, I wouldn't mind.

<C_L>

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
*falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX!

I wanted it to be over with after the third. I was HOPING they weren't going to do six as they planned. But as mentioned in another post, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley aren't in this movie, so I might go see it. When I heard they got married (supposedly) in the third movie, I fell to my knees and actually screamed "no" loudly for a while.

Seriously, this better be the last movie, and I hope it rots in Davy Jones' Locker. That'll teach Disney not to make live-action sequels.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I rather like the way everything wrapped up in the third book. Now, I love the swashbucklin' Cap'n Jack Sparrow as much as the next guy, but this really starting to feel like overkill to me.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Why do movies have to overdo the sequels? Really won't be the same without Orlando and Keira

Not necessarily The Dark Knight was good without Katie Holmes.

And they had better make Tonto a badass.

On the subject of Johnny Depp, who watched the Spongebob special with Johnny Depp?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
On the subject of Johnny Depp, who watched the Spongebob special with Johnny Depp?

xD Are you kidding me, we HAVE that DVD! It is so... weird. The last time my friends spent the night, my Johnny Depp-crazed friend BEGGED me to put it in. All she really did was comment on the character's bubble-butt and booty shorts (are those what it's called?).

But it wasn't like I liked the episode in the first place. I kinda wish my dad didn't get it when he saw it.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Your dad's a big Johnny Depp fan, huh?

He's also gonna be in Alice in Wonderland. But I hated the Disney version, so I'm not gonna see it.

Eh I'm not going to watch it in theater I will wait till the dvd so I can put it in subtitles I seriously have a hard time understanding them...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Your dad's a big Johnny Depp fan, huh?

He's also gonna be in Alice in Wonderland. But I hated the Disney version, so I'm not gonna see it.

No, he just loves SpongeBob. He's more of a Jackie Chan fan. (Seriously, we have all these movies with him >>.)

I'm so going to see that movie. It's not going to be based off the Disney version, so I'm really excited for that. I'd love to see how he portrays the Mad Hatter, and also see who plays the Cheshire Cat.

On topic of Johnny Depp, who here has seen Benny and Joon? Surely, I can't be the only one who knows that movie. My friend didn't know about it, and when I let her borrow it, she kept it a little bit longer because her mom liked it.

(Movies of the 90s FTW)

Wow, I thought they said the 3rd one was going to be the last one? Oh well. I won't be watching this one just like I didn't watch the last two. The first one was okay, I just didn't bother to see the sequels.

granbull guy

Vasoline
How many Pirates Of the Carrabian are they going to make?