1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Ho Silver...Away! (221)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Master Quest' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Hi Ho Silver...Away!

Ash & Co. arrive on Silver Rock island and meet a person who is trying to win the heart of one of his oldest friends. However he is not well, can Ash & Co. help him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This is probably one of the more throwaway romantic episodes, because the Whirl Islands adventures didn't make much of an impression on me overall, but I did think that the couple in this episode were pretty nice. :) I also liked Team Rocket falling for the silver wing good luck charms, and they show up covered in them, even Wobbuffet. LOL :D

3. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

ESHGHFGHFGD.

.....GENERO.

I <3 Genero. He was so sweet :D I just wanted to tackle him and-.........give him a big hug. ...yeah. Yeah, that.

4. i kinda like this epsiode..............

5. Phantom_Bugsy

o__0 Well that was a little spammy.

Um....Genero. <3 Genero is adorable and he needs love. But people forget about him :<

....yeeeaaah......

6. Hm, did this episode, like, not have an official number or something? Because the Thread Title seems to suggest so.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion

7. Phantom_Bugsy

Genero's too ****ing cool for a number.

EPISODE NUMBER ORGASM I TELLS YA.

...I mean...

....Genero. <333333 *hump*

8. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

i thought this episode was kind of boring, but it did tell us more about the silver wing. 6/10

9. I'm only just realizing how long the Silver Wing Arc really is ._.

Genero's voice really irked me, but he was a cool character nonetheless.

The girl, though.....Every time she spoke, I died a little inside. That voice was just too much ;-;

Sandslash....Wow, when have we ever seen a Sandslash? o_o It using Sand-Attack to perfect the pins was cool, IMO. We need more Sandslash in the animé...

Brock was funny all throughout the episode. If there were any episode that showed him his love life was a failure, it'd be this one. But no, Brock's still gonna pursue girls(nearly 200 to date o_0).

lol TR. They're so gullible that it's sad. Seriously.

Overall rating:
    7.8 out of 10
    General filler(if it can be considered a filler with the.....er, 'surprise character' at the end), really. The voices were what killed this episode for me, I think.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion

10. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

What did you expect. She was voiced by the same person who person who brought us Giselle.

A ho hum filler to the max.

I would have loved to take a tesla coil to Team Rocket in this episode. I they annoyed me that much this time.

11. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

The episode was a bit cheesy romantic wise.

12. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Yes, it was cheesy, but it was oh so sweet too. :D He's the kind of guy I'd want for my boyfriend.

13. This episode wasn't half-bad, but it was a bit edgy ;), at least some info about the Silver Wing was revealed

14. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A nice filler episode, also nice cameo by Sparky at the end of the episode.

15. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Romantic episodes like this are quite good. It was a nice one. I'd like to see the main characters fall in love for once, though. Besides Brock of course.

16. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

it's a bit too romantic for me but it was still good, i enjoyed it.

17. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

it was a cute romantic episode ^_^

18. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

Love Episode! <3
    Sweet!

19. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I thought this was a very sweet episode. I am really happy that there was an episode that was based on love. I thought Jenaro was a really cool guy. However, I didn't like Ariene much. I thought it was sweet that he proposed to her. I laughed at when Jenaro's Sandslash stepped on his foot when he was trying to propose. I also liked seeing Misty tease Brock about how Ariene is already in a relationship. I am really glad that we found out a little more about the Silver Wing, and it was interesting to see Sparky at the end.

20. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Good episode, i loved Sandslash. and that's all.

6/10