• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Ho Silver Wind! (398)

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I couldn't help noticing something - when Harley first shows up and calls out to May, is it just me or does he pronounce 'Haruka-chan' with a bit of an American twang? It's probably nothing, but I thought it was funny.

BTW, what does 'totemo' mean?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Jo-Jo said:
I couldn't help noticing something - when Harley first shows up and calls out to May, is it just me or does he pronounce 'Haruka-chan' with a bit of an American twang? It's probably nothing, but I thought it was funny.

BTW, what does 'totemo' mean?

Like I said, 'totemo' means 'very'. I'm very SUPRISE that you didn't know that, Jo-Jo. XD

Ha. Ever since that Izabe episode, 'kamo' has become quite famous. I recall that guy with the boat using it in the Donphan episode, Jessie using it a few times (Usually in mocking of May.) and, of course, teh Harley. I love the bit after May says she's 'genki kamo' and Harley starts saying kamo over and kamo, clasping his hands together and such. :3

Even better is when Harley gets 'nervous' and really starts to take the p*ss out of May's kamo usage. XD

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Okay, so what does Kamo actually mean? Is it just like how Meowth ends his sentances with "Nya" in the original, like a trademark or does it actually mean something.

T

The Incarnation Pokemon

Kojiro said:
Okay, so what does Kamo actually mean? Is it just like how Meowth ends his sentances with "Nya" in the original, like a trademark or does it actually mean something.
Some speculate that it's a shortened version of "kamoshirenai", which means "perhaps" or "might" or "maybe". Other than that, I have no idea...

Geodude

Murgatroyd says it's basically meaningless, like an idiosyncracy of May's. I guess it's kinda like how some people overuse "like" in English. "I was, like, going to the mall, and this car, like, swerved right in front of me!" That kinda thing.

J

jynx

AG188.jpg

Are these Pokemon all like random? o_O|||
Or are they the ones that appear in previous contests?

J

jynx

hm...i just think it might give the animators a lot of extra hard work...

J

jynx

Gaiash said:
some people like a challenge
Really?
I thought they are quite busy...anyway.

-------------------------
Re Haruka:
Maybe they think they shouldn't lounge an attack without owner's permission?

(Jynx is surrendering, I think XD)

R

Risk Alchemist

May definetly has a chance of winning the Grand Festival she is doing sooooooooo well with her co-orinador skills and she is so tanled!!^..^ ^_^.

~Deoxys Lover;386-a;~

B

BrokenDreams

Does anybody know how many coordinators entered the GF?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I thought this episode was good. When I first saw how "nice" Harley was, the only thing I thought to myself was "OK, he snapped!" But now, I say it's pretty obvious he still has it out for May. I really can't wait for next week's epsiodes. So many pokemon make their debut(Banette, Swalot, Glaile, Flygon<his first actual anime debut/not shadowed out or in a movie>).

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
I enjoyed this episode. I enjoyed Harley during the episode and had a few funny moments. I'm suprised that 4 kids actually got his character down good. Although it is never adressed about Harley's sexuality its obviouis in the anime what it is and I was afraid 4kids would try to dub it out but, they didnt take out his personality which is a plus. They also picked a good VA for him compared to their usual choices. Also yipee for a Jynx appearance.