• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Ho Silver Wind! (398)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This was a pretty nice set-up episode.

Harley stole the show. His interactions with May were amusing, and I can see Drew isn't too happy about May's new rival. Nice to have Caroline show up to watch her daughter in the Grand Festival as well.

Robert is back from the very first Contest isn't he? Looks like the battles begin next week, hopefully they're good.

WHOAMG Jynx cameo :eek: Wonder why WB! didn't just ban the whole Grand Festival? :confused:

The animation was....horrible. Really. My first time seeing Harley and he looks awful. Excellent ._.

Speaking of which, Harley's voice annoyed me to no end. I would've expected a little more masculine voice, but meh. Keeping his original name is good enough for me, I guess.

Drew was awesome here. He was even more calm and collected than normal, which really makes him seem a lot cooler.

Harley is tall compared to May and Drew. Seriously 0_0

James is Norman again. It's a good idea, as the real Norman wasn't there and Caroline was, but I think James is just overfond of dressing as Norman.

Caroline returning was an awesome idea, because it just made so much sense. Better than having her send a good luck card or something -_-

Robert returns. Awesome :)

References to May's past rivals is also an excellent idea.

Overall rating:
8.4 out of 10
A decent episode, but it probably could've been a lot better. If nothing else, they could've put more work into the animation.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

PDL

disenchanted
it's offical, Halery's a contestshipper XD

well, this episode was interesting... though May's a bit dumb to beleive Harley's advice again...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
So am I to assume that Harley still got to shove his fabulous ass directly into the camera, for all those ickle american kids to gaze at with awe? :p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yes, the Harley ass shot remained in all it's glory.

Harley is a character that 4kids really got nailed. They didn't tone him down at all, they even made him campier.

Harley even says something like, "We'll see about that next time girlfriend." while waiting in the appeal room after speaking to May. :D

PDL

disenchanted
Gravy said:
So am I to assume that Harley still got to shove his fabulous ass directly into the camera, for all those ickle american kids to gaze at with awe? :p

yep, they were sooo lucky aren't they?

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Jynx appeared, OMG! They probably left it since it didnt do anything but sit in a cage. It annoys me though since we didnt see the contest eps. Anyway i liked this episode and Harley was just awesome. When i saw him i was like yeah Harley! And i was amazed that they had him act like that. Im glad they kept his character. I liked when he called out Cacturne and said do it for Harley, so cute. He likes to refer to himself in the third person. My favorite was the shot of his arse whoohoo! What annoyed me was May saying shes gonna go all the way with Silver Wind. Shes not stupid and a decent trainer but to think she can make it with just one appeal move? Well i guess they have to make her like that, i dont know. Silver Wind was kick*** when it hit the sunlight. Munchlax was funny, i just love the little guy. Its cute how he puffs up after eating the pink pokeblock(does not like Mays pink surprise, its not even her recipe). Im surprised it didnt blow up since it looked like it ate more than one pokeblock.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Harley's butt and Jynx both remained. So that means...they skipped the contest to bring Munchlax to us faster. I think I'm going to be sick.

May certainly did deserve the 88, as much as I hate to admit it, her appeal worked perfectly.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Murgatroyd said:
Harley's a scheming *******, and he deserves everything that happens to him.

Yes, As Drew said

I love this episode and so do many other Contest Shippers! Just absolutly awsome!

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
CyberCubed said:
Harley even says something like, "We'll see about that next time girlfriend." while waiting in the appeal room after speaking to May. :D

Sweet...can't wait to see it when I get home from work.

The Phantom Thief

This was a good episode. I liked seeing Harley and Caroline back.

I was suprised that the shot with Harley's a** stayed in. Speaking of Harley, he was very funny in this episode. I also liked how they made Harley unpredicatble in this episode. even though he was "nice" to May, it still seemed like he wanted to get his revenge.

Drew was alos good in this episode. He seemed more relaxed than normal.

Brining Caroline back was a good idea. Its better to have her be there rather than having her watch May on TV.

Anyway, 8/10 for this episode. Can't for the next 2 parts, next week.

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
I don't know why everyone is so surprised to see Harley's butt shot remain intact. It was a fully-covered male ass being shown in a non-sexual way. Why would it have been censored?

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
Harley was really good in this episode. It was funny how he repeatedly cheered May. But my favorite part was this:

Harley: Use Silver Wind in the whole contest you'll win for sure.
Drew: That's so a bad stragedy
Harley: STFU Gary clone!

But that butt had clevage! They've been suddenly painting over clevage recently, and that butt had a line on it. IT'S CLEVAGE I TELL YOU!! I originally thought Harley actually shook that butt, guess I was wrong. I thought if anything, they would erase just the line.

Togemon

Sibling Love
Well, this is the first time I saw Harley in action, and he was awesome :D I really loved the whole 'girlfriend' line. My only complaint against him is that his voice annoys me a little.

Drew was pretty cool this episode. I hated him in the beginning of Hoenn, but now I can tolerate him.

It was also nice to see those past characters mentioned again, and to see Caroline again.~

The appeals were also pretty nice, so I give this episode a 9/10.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
And now we reach one of the most horribly-animated episodes in the entire series. Harley's design was completely off in this.

I feel as though the main reason the Grand Festival feels so rushed is because they waste so much time in this and the following episode. The TR scene in this takes up far too much time that could be used to make further appeals or battles, just like the Tonpei sub-plot in next week's Part 2.

On the plus side, they mentioned Kanata, which is enough to warrant greatness in my book. ^_^

Medea

Excalibur
*sings*...For I've imagined every bit of him...

Sorry, May & Drew fan here!

Anywho, GREAT episode. I just finished watching it. Great to see Caroline again and...okay I'm going to stop beating around the bush, I got to friggin' see Harley and that was too great for words. He may be a sneak and a two-face, but I still love him!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Why would they have taken that line out? It's the seem in all pants.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Hmm...interesting episode. I'm going to miss the next two, though. ;_; I wanna see Flygon....

May is so gullible. I can't believe she was so dumb. Heh, the best way to see through Team Rocket's less obvious disguises is to look at their eyes. Norman doesn't have green eyes. Heh, I notice that kind of thing. But what's this about Jessie and a Swalot that people were talking about on the first page? I didn't see that. Was it edited out?

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Dogasu said:
I don't know why everyone is so surprised to see Harley's butt shot remain intact. It was a fully-covered male ass being shown in a non-sexual way. Why would it have been censored?
Uh, I think having 75% of the screen taken up by his butt sticking out at us is at least a bit sexual. >_>

Well, as much as I appreciate the freshness of Harley's character, he stole all the attention just like he did last time. Once again, his Cacturne lost a chance to get some attention that was given to its trainer. I think James' Cacnea should have evolved right in Harley's face, and it should sound and act a heck of a lot meaner and cooler than Harley's Cacturne. That way it's not too late for it to be more than just another Pokemon that's always annoying James whenever it's called out!

I was quite disappointed to hear all those names of past coordinators that sent letters to May. Not because we hear of them again, but rather the opposite. I'd like at least two or three of them be back! The Phantom perhaps (although I remember him not being allowed to leave or something), and others.

Also, I was hoping that Robert wasn't only a character that was shown early on how coordinators can be cool and competitive. Luckily, they showed him, and while he didn't snatch much attention, I did notice that 98 he got in his preliminary show, which landed him a number one place for the final 64. ^^

Other interesting points were James pretending to be Norman, and purple Jynx.

And I'll end off by asking if anyone else noticed Munchlax's sneaky little paw on Caroline's behind? XD Not a quick observation I made, though. 7/10.