1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Ho Silver Wind! (398)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Apr 9, 2005.

1. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can do that pikachusfan. Anyway I *slaps self with book* missed the *slaps self with book* episode!!!! *slaps self with book one hundred times* I just wanna kill myself for missing this episode! I want to see Harley to do something funny and gay like he always does on the show.

2. Shadowcat

Shadowcat Guest

Watched it on YouTube since it didn't air in Singapore yet.

Anyways, it was a pretty good episode with the lines, the animations were a little off though.

And ZOMG, when Harley said 'I sense something romantic going on...', I was like 'ZOMG, KAWAII! HARLEY'S A CS'ER!'

Okay, maybe I'm off with that part.

But still, pretty decent episode and I liked it though.

3. Totodileex

Totodileex Cascade Trainer

Lol, Harley constantly makes me laugh...

4. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Very nice episode May's finally at the Grand Festival and doing well, to she's trusting Harley again. Interesting Team Rocket decided to impersonate Norman probably thought they'd never run into May. Also I noticed that Harley brought up May's and Drew's relationship, and it was funny to see May react to that. Hopefully May will win the competition.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  5. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Pointless episode. I didn't find anything remotely interesting about it. >_> To me anyway.

6. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i thought it was a decent episode, i think a 7/10 should be okay for it.

7. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

i dont like this episode at all....i saw better ones =(

8. Surfer_Dude

Surfer_Dude Aspiring Guitarist

Silver wind was pretty good, huh?
    Anyways I like contests and Gym battles! They are more interesting than any other episodes...except catching a new pokemon!

9. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Great episode, finally the first Grand Festival...

Harley was strange, his mood changes all the time.

8/10

10. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa/Oleana stan account ✨

*Mouth waters*

The Grand Festival is finally here! Nice to see May get all that support. I think there was too much TR filler. They should of started appeals earlier.

8.5/10.

11. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Well I was disappointed that the Hoenn Grand Festival took place in Slateport city. In the anime, it's my least favorite since May lost there once before.

The stadium was bigger than I expected and it was sweet of May's mom to come and cheer for her daugther. May and Co. also got a nice suite to sleep in since she's competing.

As for the rest of the episode, It was so cute that Drew gave May a rose and that Harley returned to compete. May's Beautifly's Silver Wind was great for the appeal round. 9/10

12. mistycerulean

mistycerulean Well-Known Member

I liked this episode overall. The Grand Festivals always excite me :)
    Harley made me laugh throughout the episode, especially when he gets all fake-shocked and teases May. He's definitely one of the more interesting characters from this show, that's for sure....

And on a different note, the Silver Wind was decent. I'd give this episode 8.5/10.

13. G50

G50 No longer posting

This episode was ok... Harley had another scheme going in this episode... It was funny to see Jessie swallowed by Swalot. It was interesting that May was falling for Harley's scheme, especially when Drew even noticed that it was very suspicious.

54/100

14. kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3 take a byte

this episode was awesome, and i think they made Harley steal the whole show. May's reaction was so funny when Harley was like, "I sense something romantic going on. I have to document this!" YES! HE'S A CONTESTSHIPPER!

15. couplesupporter

couplesupporter James FAN!

Oh yea Harley is defiently proven gay in this episode. Not that anything is wrong with that but it was proven. I'm also surprised that Harley didn't know that May was norman's daughter.

16. Bulba the Great!

Bulba the Great! We Do Not Sow

So...in one year...there were enough contests for 247 people to win five ribbons?

17. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

The appeals? I'm not going to get into them.

Harley? I love that guy.

18. Nice to see those call backs to past coordinators that the gang met in the past. :)
    Also, fudge yes, Harley is back! and it looks like he's in the next couple episodes. I love this guy! (not in that way!)

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I thought it was interesting that the GF staff checked May's ribbons when she arrived. Seeing James dressed as Norman again was neat, but Snorunt's Ice Beam gag started to get tiresome here. Anyway, seeing Ash and friends confront TR was neat and I laughed at Harley's nice act since I could tell that he was plotting something wicked knowing him.

20. pokefreak18

pokefreak18 Nathaniel

I almost died when Harley was talking about May and Drew being romantic. HARLEY HAS CONFIRMED CONTESTSHIPPING!
    Love how Drew doesn't seem to be buying any of Harley's BS.