• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Ho Silver Wind! (398)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing May's mom show up and James looked good dressed as Norman hee hee. I thought Harley's kind act was sneaky and I was glad to see May and her rivals advance to the next grand festival round.

Gillachu

Banned
Lol at Harley acting like a saint. Caroline should've stayed home instead of attending the GF since she was pointless...

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I felt as though the main reason that this Grand Festival was so rushed is because the writers wasted so much time in this and the following episode. The TR scene in this takes up far too much time that could be used to make further appeals or battles. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
Grand Festival! This episode was great. Harley and Drew are back. I liked the appeals round, and Ash's training of Snorunt, and Munchlax. Team Rocket's role in the episode did drag things a little. I'd have preferred if the writers had spent a little less time with them.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Caroline should've stayed home instead of attending the GF since she was pointless...

I'm actually glad that she went cuz even tho she didn't do much herself, at least she showed support for May. Too bad that Norman didn't go however since he had gym duties. :[

ZilverLox

Banned
I like Jenny's new voice. And Harley rules: I laughed out loud when he said "You'll be sorry you ran into me again, girlfriend!" I'm now a believer in ContestShipping. Drew giving May the rose was my first clue and a nice gesture on Drew's part, and May's blushing when Harley alludes to her and Drew as being a couple was the clincher. But why did Drew's Roselia seem depressed to me?

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was pleasant seeing Kaina City host the Houen Grand Festival, and Mitsuko coming to cheer for her daughter was endearing. Harley's penitent act was fun to watch since he was obviously toying with Haruka, and I was glad that Shuu was suspicious of him. Kojirou dressing up as Senri again seemed too uninspired, though.

Zamin

I really liked this episode, it is one of the best of the season and I liked the three part arc. Harley is so annoying and I feel bad for May falling for his tricks, he really is very devious. She made it through though so well done to her!

Leonhart

Imagineer
Harley is so annoying and I feel bad for May falling for his tricks, he really is very devious.

Haruka was being too gullible when it came to believing Harley, almost to the point where I didn't mind that she was being fooled since she kind of brought all her misfortunes upon herself. Harley going through such lengths just to spite Haruka made him seem too petty, though. He obviously had major emotional issues.

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved seeing Drew, Harley and Caroline again and it was funny how James dressed up as Norman again. I was surprised when May got through the preliminaries with Silver Wind.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Haruka and Agehunt impressing the Grand Festival's judges with Silver Wind seemed reasonable to me, because as we'd seen even back in early Advanced Generation, Agehunt's Silver Wind was something that Haruka had worked very hard on mastering. I'm glad it paid off here.

So Caroline's here, cool that she made it in person. Imo the other moms didn't show up in person to support their daugthers iirc (Johanna at GF and Grace at the Master Class)
James trying to be Norman again, TRio copying Cassidy and Buch's schemes, and Chimeco's Wobbuffet face
Harley still is sus to me