• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi, I'm Aggron!

_Aggron

Hey! I'm Aggron! I love Pokemon! I work on a game called Penguin Generation. I like Mystery Dungeon... and I'm still begging my parents to get me Heart Gold/Soul Silver Japanese version... I've played Pokemon since I was 3 and I guess that's all.

john stewart

:Dwelcome:D

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
Hi! Welcome to the forums

7evenLord

Avid Trader
Hello there and welcome to Sppf. Don't ask me what Sppf stands for because:
1. I have no Idea
2. I'm pretty sure it's in the FAQ or something along that lines. It also shows you to link like I just did.
If your looking to trade pokemon I like to trade. but I won't be trading until after new year's

Leech Seed

Opponent was seeded!
Hello there and welcome to Sppf. Don't ask me what Sppf stands for because:
1. I have no Idea
2. I'm pretty sure it's in the FAQ or something along that lines. It also shows you to link like I just did.
If your looking to trade pokemon I like to trade. but I won't be trading until after new year's

SPP stands for Serebii's Pokemon Page, which is what Serebii was originally called; the 'f' stands for forums.

And welcome to the forums, Aggron. c:

sabatadjango

master of light
Welcome to the forums!

_Aggron

Thanks everyone!!

I'm glad to meet you all! This forum looks awesome... I came from another Pokemon forum that went away... and I here about this all the time so I joined it! ;D

-Agg

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Welcome Aggron to the wonderful world of Serebiiforums. I hope your stay here will be such a splendid one.

Skull-Kid

Welcome! Merry Christmas!

I love Aggron! It's one of my favourite Pokemon. You might have guessed that already from looking at my avatar(Steven had an Aggron). I love PMD as well! I can't wait to get EoS for Christmas ;)

You've been playing Pokemon longer than me. I've been playing since I was 6.Or 5. I forget :p

Please read the rules and I'll see you around!

celibi88

robochu=win
Bonjour hope you have fun on the forums