• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi, im an italian gamer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkon93

Hi everyone! I'm Falkon93 and I'm an italian player :)
I come back in pokemon's world with Y and now i'm playing with OR (i don't know if this acronym is international :p). I played ruby, emerald, redfire and platinum before Y. I didn't play 5th gen.
But stop speak pokemon in a pokemon forum xD
I'm 21 years old and i study computer science :)

I hope you all not have problem with my english :p

Bye

KingDon9162

Your English is just fine Falkon! Welcome! I hope you have a great time here and make many friends. If I can help in anyway, just let me know.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hi compatriot! Welcome to the forum :)
If you need help with anything, feel free to ask, and have fun!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome to the pizza!! I want pizza now....
Read the rules, have some fun and ask me if there is anything on your mind, capiche?

Falkon93

Welcome to the pizza!! I want pizza now....
Read the rules, have some fun and ask me if there is anything on your mind, capiche?
Ty :)
I do a mistake, i tried to open a new discussion but don't read mod must confirm it, so i don't know how many same discussion i started. Sorry :(

Hello Falkon93 and welcome to serebiiforums! I look forward to trading with you in the near future as I am looking for quite a few [ITA] Pokemon :)
Contact me when you want :)

I study and i can't be in the forum all time but i try to do my best :)

ProfessorSinnoh

Ghost Maniac
Hello, and welcome!

If you need any help with breeding or are looking for a certain Pokemon I can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.