• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi! I'm from Japan.

F

Fencer

Hello. I'm Japanese Trainer.
This is the coolest site I have ever seen, not to mention in Japan.

Kaimorse

Welcome to the forums! Your English seems fine. Just be good, read the rules and have fun!

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Welcome. Be sure to read the rules, don't double post, don't spam, use proper spelling, and use the search button often. Oh, and have fun, too.

Hi, welcome to SPPf!! I am glad that you like the forums so much. I hope that you will enjoy them!!

Here are some rules and links for you to look at!! However, credit for these links goes to Midnight Eefi, who posted a list of links and who inspired me to make a list of my own, as well as the people that wrote these articles!!

User Control Panel
Use this to make changes to your siggy and update you profile, set your options, add an avatar and a profile piccy, and other cool things.

Rules
These are the rules at the forums. You definitely need to read this, following the rules will be the best way to keep everybody on the forums happy, both yourself and the other members and staff. By following the rules, and displaying good judgement and posting skills will help you become a respected member of the community.

Complete Signature Rules
This post shows in detail the rules that you need to follow when making your siggy. If there is any confusion, you may get you siggy checked in the official siggy checking thread. Get your Signature Checked!!

Newbie Help Topic/FAQ
This is a very helpful thread that gives a lot of info about the forums and how things work around here.

Forum Search
Use this to search for info on the forums. There is a chance that the answer to your questions may have already been answered.

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency
This is a thread for new members to be adopted or for older members to adopt a new member. Basically, this is just for older members to help out new members until they get used to the forums.

Official Username Change Thread
If you ever want your username changed, then post a request here!!

Log Out Problems? This might help.
This is where you should go if you are having problems logging out of the forums.

Serebii Forum Moderators/Administrators List
Moderator-Moderators can delete threads, edit threads, move threads, and delete posts, but only in the forums that they moderate.

Moderator+-Moderators+ can do everything that regular mods can, and they can also edit siggies and even ban members, but only in the forums that they mod.

Super Moderator-They can do everything that Moderators+ can, but they do these things in every forum.

Administrator-They can do pretty much anything by using the Administrator Control Panel.

A

Akilah Imani

Welcome to SPPF.

If this is the coolest site you've ever seen , I suggest that you expand your internet surfing or try typing .net :)

Read the rules and have fun -_- Well, not really, just read the rules.

Psycho

Lord Mewtwo

Advanced Human
Cool, I love Japan-on topic-welcome to Sppf, If you need help, don't hesitate to ask anyone for help or if you wanna be friends or anything of the sort. Make sure to read the rules. Anyway, have fun here and don't do anything you'll regret later:D.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Hiyo! Welcome to Serebii forums! Nice english ^_^ Read the rules and you wont get killed X3;; PM me if you wanna be friends or need help!

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Welcome to the forums! I love Japan and I'm very interested in their culture so It's gonna be cool to have you here! Oh yeah, make sure you read the rules!

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I don't know, I don't normally go to welcome threads, but I've been noticing the influx of Asian members, including myself. I just wanna say welcome, to you. That is all. ^^;;;;

core unit

Welcome to SPPf, Fencer. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun posting here. If you need anything you can feel free to send me a PM.

Angeling

true love
Welcome to SPPf, Fencer and you seem to have more intelligence than a few other members here.. *cough* that has been banned and all.

Well, remember to read the rules and make sure you don't break any of them. Consequences are those you don't want to face, and there are [hidden] rabid Plusles around the forums and they know when someone breaks the rules of any kind.

When you have a signature, don't be afraid to check it if you are unsure if it is within the rules standards. Also, you can change skins at the bottom left to whichever suits you best.

Now, have fun and stay active.

C

Cho Hakkai

Why, howdy Spencer. I'm actually quite interested in your language...perhaps you can help me in fully learning and comprehending it someday eh?

Welcome to SPPF BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

perpetually tired
Welcome to the happist place on the world wide-web
(^Joke credit goes to Yggdrasial, Locke, for the idea of happist place on earth, err world)

Sorry, but we can't own disneylands title, but the members can make something darn close to it. Anyways the usual greeting PM me if won't a friend, follow the rules, and have fun.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-

Sovereign Of Shadows
Konichiwa! ^_^

Heya! Welcome SPPF, the best place for PokeChat and just pointless rambling (Go to the D/P Forum for that.) just remember, not to spam, have fun, and don't get banned!

Japan?! Wow! I've always wanted to get there! Thats means you have Coro Coro over there, right? All we get in the UK is stinking Pokemon World (I do love the mag though) Byyyeee! *Goes off to find some sugar.*

F

Fencer

Thank you for a lot of posts of yours!
I read the rules and obey them, and of course have fun^^
King Poliwhirl said:
wow hi another asian like me!...
anyways, welcome to SPPF and if you wanna be friends or something PM me
Hi, King Poilwhirl.
Oh you are an Asian? Where are you from?

Latios said:
Apparently the topic caught my eye... I lived in Okinawa for the past six years and stuff.
Hi, Latios.
I went to Okinawa two years ago^^ There are beautiful sky and sea... I'd like to go again.

Hitoshura Shoujo said:
I don't know, I don't normally go to welcome threads, but I've been noticing the influx of Asian members, including myself. I just wanna say welcome, to you. That is all. ^^;;;;
Hi, Hitoshura Shoujo.
You live in Hong Kong? Very close to here.

jienosaido said:
Why, howdy Spencer. I'm actually quite interested in your language...perhaps you can help me in fully learning and comprehending it someday eh?
Hi, jienosaido. I'm actually Fencer, not Spencer.^^u Nice to see you.
Oh, you are going to learn Japanese? I'll be pleased to help you.

Broken Wing said:
Konichiwa! ^_^
Japan?! Wow! I've always wanted to get there! Thats means you have Coro Coro over there, right? All we get in the UK is stinking Pokemon World (I do love the mag though) Byyyeee!
Hi, Broken Wing. Glad to see you and receive PM from you.
Your Japanese is very nice^^
Yes, we can have Coro-Coro. But, I've never read Coro-Coro for a long time... sorry.

Geodude said:
Awesome, another Japanese poster. Do you watch the Pokemon anime at all? We could always use someone else who knows Japanese to explain things in our episode discussion threads.
Hi, Geodude.
You mean there is another Japanese in this site? I sometimes watch pokemon anime. I'll check your threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Serebii のフォーラムへのこんにちは、そして歓迎! 私達は持って嬉しく、あなたの時間をここに楽しむことを望む。規則を読むことを忘れないでいれば私はフォーラムで会う。 よいひとときをここに過ごしなさい。

Yes, I do not know Japanese at all (I'm not even sure what I put above is even Japanese, lol). This is simply what I got from using Altavista. I think Japanese would be pretty difficult for me to learn.

Anyway, welcome Serebii Forums and I hope you have a great time!