• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi! I'm from Japan.

Justineer

The Blazikenator
Hello! I hope you like it here! You're from Japan? That's really great! I hope I can go there someday. Here's an introduction I gave the last guy:

There has been a lot politics lately. A war has been being waged between the "n00bs" (sorry about the newbie related name) and the regular people. The "n00bs" are people who use bad grammar, flame pointlessly, and basically do stupid stuff. I think the other category is winning. The n00b haters have their own little organization called A.N.A.L. (Anti-N00b Annihilation League), which even has its own little website. Yeah.
There are some very popular "politicians", including Edward Elric, EternaL, Serebii (the maker of the forums and serebii.net),and others. Those who don't worship these members often obsess over an anime character. Many members often stay in one part of Serebii Forums. I've been frequenting the Alternate Anime forum quite a bit lately, but I go everywhere on here.
And if you haven't already, or you haven't heard the news in Japan yet, there's a new Pokemon called Manafi! Check it out in the General Pokemon Discussion forum. Have lots of fun!

Crazedyanma

Cyclipse
Wow! It's not every day that we get a new member from Japan! BTW, Careful what you post in other forums cause you never know what kind of person you'll meet. I wasn't careful and I ended up looking like a noob. Hope you have fun here!:)