• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi...im new...and nervous....

hi! i've been lurking the forums a lot so I might reconize some of you. But now I'm finally a member and I want to make some friends, so hello. :)

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Welcome to SPPf, or Serebii Pokemon Place forums. And yes, we don't bite. Unless you break the rules, but that's another story. Just read the rules and follow them orderly, and use the search engine when you need to find something around the forums. Also check the FAQs and stickies, because those usually answer your questions.

Have fun.

welcome newbie! If you want me or any other person who works at the same shop I do (I don't own the shop, but PokemonFireRed does), then PM me and I'll give you the link. Of course, you can't have a banner or a Trainer Card (TC for short) or anything else in your signature unless you have an image hosting site (I use imageshack, but it seems like Photo Bucket is way better). With all that said and done, welcome to Serebii Forums!

[aka]

hi and welcome to SPPF, if you need any help...i don't suggest asking me.[/kidding] but really your gonna have fun here.
PS i have an idea for your sig. how's about a Trainer Card with all (6) of your favorite pokemon. if you want one, i can make one or someone in the fan art requests part of the forum can make you one

Zedd

<-- LOLZZORZ
Hey there! Welcome to the forums and read the rules Even though that has been said 5 times already XD. And if you want to have pictures in you sig and don't want to register at imageshack or photobucket use this website.

Shuam

righteous
welcome to SPPf, looking for friends?
PM me and ill be ur friend :D

thank you guys! i apperciate your welcome XD

Hyper Shadow

Welcome! have a great time. and PM me if you want to be friends,need help or just want to chat.