• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGHopkins

I was loking for somone to trade with and was just wondering where to go

JGHopkins

I should mention I have pokemon diamond

and I'm looking for a riolu EGG (only the egg). I am willing to trade starters (if need be. I can start new games since I just bought it.) and I'm trying to get the trade as early ingame as possible (like when I'm still in sandgem town)

JGHopkins

whoops double post.

but while im here I should also mention that I'm looking for a male (which I know you don't find out till it hatches....so somone who maybe raises them and can posiibly give it a try or 2 would be great)

Last edited:

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Hi there JGHopkins and welcome to Serebii. Do be careful of double/triple posting as you have to wait for replies, make sure you read the rules. If you are looking to trade, try posting in the Trade Forum located in the 4th Gen.
Have fun here, and VM/PM me if you need a friend. =D

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
hi and welcome to serebi. if you want riolu post in the trade forum under the thread for riolu in the sinnoh pokedex thread.

JGHopkins

Hi there JGHopkins and welcome to Serebii. Do be careful of double/triple posting as you have to wait for replies, make sure you read the rules. If you are looking to trade, try posting in the Trade Forum located in the 4th Gen.
Have fun here, and VM/PM me if you need a friend. =D

yeah sry about that..I couldn't find the edit button till after I accidentally made hit submit reply twice

and thanks for the quick reply

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
I did the same thing when I first joined as well. All those buttons/edit/report and stuff. xD No need for sorry, lol, I'm sure we all made mistakes at one point. I hope you have a great time here, and have fun. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.