1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Im new here!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by tgl1992, Jan 14, 2010.

1. tgl1992

tgl1992 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, my name is PokéAce and I am new :) I read the rules and will obey them so no worries :) I hope to make friends and be here to have fun and be a long time member :)

2. Welcome to sppf, make sure you read the rules and have fun

3. diablo_200525

diablo_200525 ミッドナイト ミュウツー

Greetings Pokeace and welcome to the wonder world of serebii forums, a place for everyone, hope you enjoy your time here, and its nice to see you are planning to spend lots of time here. As for friends, they will come ^^ theres one right here xD

4. sabatadjango

sabatadjango master of light

hi and welcome!

5. raganbaby_6

raganbaby_6 Sobotka's girl

:) welcome!

6. leon25270

leon25270 <- Zap Cannon Espeon

Hi! I'm Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes, I know my name doesn't match my username. It's a long story that I don't have time to share right now.

You seem to have past experience with forums since you mentioned in your first post that you'll read the rules. Interesting.

Ok. Pokemon-related stuff about me...

I have a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession. Serious. Sometimes, I just can't stop thinking about this cute, little, androgynous Frontier Brain!