• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi Im New Want to make friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Im new here but i always come to the main page for pokemon info i decided why not join it i've always wanted to join a thread. By the way if you hadn't noticed jirachi is my favorite pokemon next gardevoir;282;

Hey! Welcome to SppF forums. Make some threads, discuss in posts, don't flame, and have fun! Make sure to read the rules in every forum!

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Im kind of scared though what if i accdentaly break a rule?

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
oh ok thank you

And another thing. Don't get into arguments with BVCM22 or facetious. Some people are either right, or too stubborn to admit they're wrong.

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
BVCM22, facetious....Who are they?

encas

Come to me...
Welcome! I'm new here myself, when I'm new to a message board, I like to say hi to other newbies, too. Sorry, but I have no idea who the members BVCM22 or facetious are because I';m new here as I already mentioned.

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
wanna be friends? :)

encas

Come to me...
Okay, sure! I dont mind in the least bit! Wouldn't that make each other our fist friend on Serebii?

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Yep! Yay i have a friend!:D

I got to get off Bye bye See ya on monday:D (i have a class party tommorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Yeah yeah! i have another friend:D

Status
Not open for further replies.