1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm new!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by andreaf, Jan 4, 2013.

1. andreaf

andreaf Member

Hi guys! I am new here altough I've been following serebii for years.
    I am italian and I am attending the third year of High School. I like pokémon (really???) and other games like some of the mario series and other consolles games like need for speed but i don't play them very often. Obviously i know minecraft very well and I've been playing it for a long time :). My favourite subject is math but i really enjoy also physics and science. I am a keen animes(should i use the plural "s" with "anime"?) watcher, my favourite is fairy tail but I've enjoyed also SAO and many other ones.

I am studying English at school so it is not perfect, not at all XD.

Don't be afraid of looking unpleasant and tell me if i write in a wrong way (if you wanna ;) ).

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  2. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Welcome to Serebii ^_^ and *high five* i love fairy tail and im a HUGE fan of SAO. ^_^

3. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Welcome to Serebii! >w<

4. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

hey vthere and welcome to serebii...if yo need anything just give me a shout...

5. andreaf

andreaf Member

Thanks very much to all you guys!

6. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.