1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi , I'm Pepsi_Plunge

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Pepsi_Plunge, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Hi i'm new in the forum and my favourite pokemon is Scizor.

2. HI!
    PM me if you want to be friends or have any questions. Mine is Latios.

3. Nashua

Nashua shoosh.

Hi and welcome here. You'll like it.

4. Caius

Caius OMQ O.o o.O o.o O.O

Welcome! ^^

5. Chaotic Houndoom

Chaotic Houndoom Dark Trainer

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay, you may PM me to be friends. x3

6. FlamingRuby

FlamingRuby The magic of Pokemon

Hi, I'm FlamingRuby; resident fic writer and reviewer.

If you'd like to read some of my work, don't hesitate to click the links in my sig to get to some of my more popular works.

If you have any questions or just want to talk, just PM me.

7. Mumage

Mumage Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to the forums and be made sure to read through the list of rules, and most certainly abide them or else... people known as SMod's or Mod's or Admins will come and get you good! xD~ Make sure to PM me if you are in need of anything. Bye for now! ^^

8. mo_money

mo_money money gansta

hi there,i'm mo_money ,have a good time,PMme if you want to be friends ,and...uhhh...
    my favorite pokemon is marowak.(although i'm starting to like sceptile more.)

Last edited: May 15, 2006
  9. >>>THE DREAMER<<<

>>>THE DREAMER<<< >>>THE DREAMER<<<

hi i am a new member in the forum and my favorite pokemonn is charizard;006;

i was searching for pokemon newest movie in the two versions & i have enterd this site by wrong i have read some posts and i liked this site then i have made an account

10. Kelz

Kelz ____________

Hi dude, welcome to the forums!

Pepsi FTW!!!

11. knives

knives New Member

hi i just got on my favorite is lugia but is anyone here currently in the country of togo west africa i in togo to learn french and im looking for freinds

12. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Just a warning that Staff can give you infractions for double posting in most forums. (Get enough Infraction points you will be banned, either for a set period of time, or if you're that bad forever.)

13. sanae

sanae stop trying to be god ☆

Coke is better. Especially Mexican Coke. Cool username though.

14. >>>THE DREAMER<<<

>>>THE DREAMER<<< >>>THE DREAMER<<<

how double posting be????????????

15. Doodles

Doodles Espurr will HM01 you

Welcome to SPPf, Mr. I have 3,749 posts and just joined.

16. PokemonTrainerKaden

PokemonTrainerKaden Well-Known Member

^^You realize this was in 2006 right? either way if you want a friend pepsi plunge im always lookin for a friend.

17. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

What??

Double posting is when you post several posts in a row without having a someone else reply inbetween your posts.

Also, there is generally if a thread hasn't been posted in for a month it's conisdered dead and it can be shut. Which just happened, since this was made before I came staff. (I didn't notice this before. I was about to go to bed.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.