• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi! I'm TheFightingPikachu!

Hello all! Good day to you! I'm TheFightingPikachu, and I've been a Pokemon fan since shortly after the US release of the first two games and the TV show. I remember the first commercials for the games (especially the one where the bus carrying Pokemon is crushed and turned into a Gameboy). I'm mostly here for trading purposes. I chose the name TheFightingPikachu because of the opening demo of Pokemon Yellow, which shows a Pikachu doing a jump kick, along with the Surfing Pikachu and the Flying Pikachu. Later on I played Super Smash Bros. on the N64. In that game Pikachu can do a few attacks, such as a breakdance kick and a backwards aerial kick, that lead me to believe that the Smash Bros. Pikachu is the Fighting Pikachu. He became a personal favorite of mine because I love Smash Bros. and I was quite good at it.

Last edited:

Phendrona

Welcome to SPPf!

If you need anything, you can ask me anytime.

Read the rules and have fun!

~ Phendrona