• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi, Pokémon Fans!

Lucariomen

Hi, guys! My name... I mean, my username is Lucariomen! I'm a Pokémon Fan, just like all of you! I have a burning passion for each Pokémon... except Incineroar (He's too human. *Says the Lucario fan that also likes Gallade, Tsareena and Lopunny*) and Crabominable. I've been introduced to the World of Pokémon on Generation 4, with the overlooked game series: Poképark! (Plot is kinda childish, specially on the first edition, but the battle system is EPIC. It takes skills, not stats, to win!) So, yeah! Hi, Serebii users! I hope we have a great time discussing about Pokémon!

Lucariomen

Also, my favorite Pokémon of each type! I wouldn't clickbait you! I'm not like that! (If you didn't understand why I said that, read the tags.)

Grass - Maractus, Runner-Up: Leafeon.
Fire - Chandelure, Runner-Up: Blaziken.
Water - Jellicent, Runner-Up: Lumineon.
Normal - Castform, Runner-Up: Blissey.
Electric - Ampharos, Runner-Up: Pincurchin.
Psychic - Espeon, Runner-Up: Sigilyph.
Fighting - Falinks, Runner-Up: Gallade.
Rock - Cradily, Runner-Up: Diancie.
Ground - Quagsire, Runner-Up: Golurk.
Flying - Drifblim, Runner-Up: Jumpluff.
Bug - Pheromosa, Runner-Up: Butterfree.
Poison - Roserade, Runner-Up: Gengar.
Dark - Scrafty, Runner-Up: Umbreon.
Ghost - Mismagius, Runner-Up: Cursola.
Ice - Vanilluxe, Runner-Up: Froslass.
Steel - Lucario, Runner-Up: Aegislash.
Dragon - Flygon, Runner-Up: Dragapult.