• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi sez me

T

Torchic

Hello everyone.
I like

furrets
zigzagoons
torchics
swablus
eeveeloutions
pidgeys
vulpix/ninetails
chimecho (I got two on my game!)

Welcoe to SPPF! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just be sure to follow the rules!

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Hey there fellow Torchic lover!Read the rules for everyones sake![We've had enough banned members]

Raize

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Woah. I kinda read the title wrong. Misinterpreted "sez" ;-;

Anyway, hi there. Read the rules and all that stuff. If you need a friend, PM me. If you need help, do the same. See ya 'round the forums.

welcome to SPPF Torchic =)
follow all the rules, make a lot of friends, post often, and enjoy yourself. But don't get banned. ^^;

C

Caliber Wildcat

Hi sez me! Welcome to the forums, person! PM me whenever!

C

Carpetted!

Hi Torchic!
Welcome to Serebii.net! Enjoy your stay!
;-; No more Cacnea fans...