• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi, Sppf!

LeoMessi10

Hey guys, what’s up? I’m new around these parts and I must say that it’s a pleasure to be on here and I look forward to interacting with as many of you as possible!

And while I’m at it, I guess I should say that for about 5/6 years my interest in Pokemon had waned, but recently I got back into it, hence me only now picking up Omega Ruby haha. But the thing is I only have one 3DS and no access to AS, and I’d really love to speed up the process of catching Reshiram ( as I currently have no Lv.100 Pokemon ) and get Giratina and Kyurem as well. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to help me by trading me a Lv.100, Dialga and Zekrom so I can catch those legendaries ( plus get the Dex entries for Dialga and Zekrom ), following which I will promptly return your Pokemon to you.

I mean, I get why not many people would be keen to do this, but if there’s anyone willing to help, I’ll be eternally grateful!