1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, Sppf!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by LeoMessi10, Jun 12, 2018.

1. LeoMessi10

LeoMessi10 Member

Hey guys, what’s up? I’m new around these parts and I must say that it’s a pleasure to be on here and I look forward to interacting with as many of you as possible!

And while I’m at it, I guess I should say that for about 5/6 years my interest in Pokemon had waned, but recently I got back into it, hence me only now picking up Omega Ruby haha. But the thing is I only have one 3DS and no access to AS, and I’d really love to speed up the process of catching Reshiram ( as I currently have no Lv.100 Pokemon ) and get Giratina and Kyurem as well. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to help me by trading me a Lv.100, Dialga and Zekrom so I can catch those legendaries ( plus get the Dex entries for Dialga and Zekrom ), following which I will promptly return your Pokemon to you.

I mean, I get why not many people would be keen to do this, but if there’s anyone willing to help, I’ll be eternally grateful!