• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi there I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to make my game very hard to beat by only using two dragons to use in combat the rest will be hm slaves and I have chosen Dragonite and Hydreigon but there's a problem I need help with I need two eggs Dratini and Deino I don't need perfect natured just any will do and the game is Pokemon X.

If someone is willing to help I will give one legendary and I will get it with the nature and characteristic you ask.
Pretty fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.