• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi there! New here.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Hi, I'm Every Heart. I'm not entriely new to what you do in forums. In fact, I have an account on Khinsider.com's forums. I'm into almost all anime and videogames. And I like making friends. I'm into rping and I write some pretty good fanfics.(never did a pokemon one before though)

So what kind of things go on in this forum? How does everything work? Another thing though that I need help with, I can't get the below image to appear in my signature. Can anybody help me with that?

card.php

Last edited:

Nashua

shoosh.
Hey and welcome to the forums.

With your sig, just do this:

[IMG*]link[/IMG*]without the asterisks.

Make sure to have a good time while you're here.

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
Welcome to Sppf, enjoy your stay! You may PM me if you want to be friends, or need help with anything. =3

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey there. Welcome to Sppf^^. Hope you have lots of fun here. PM me anytime if you like to br friends.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Signal said:
Hey and welcome to the forums.

With your sig, just do this:

[IMG*]link[/IMG*]without the asterisks.

Make sure to have a good time while you're here.

Actually, it is already got the image tags. But it just appears in the signature as a link.....

core unit

Every Heart said:
Actually, it is already got the image tags. But it just appears in the signature as a link.....

You can't use that link for the image to show up, use this:

[IMG*]http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/4544/tc4qi.png[/IMG*]

Without the asterisks of course.

Anyway, welcome to SPPf. Hope you enjoy your stay. PM me if you ever need help with anything, I'll be more than glad to help you. :)

Edit: The way I got it to work? I saved the pic on paint, then I uploaded it at http://imageshack.us/

Last edited:

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Thanks! How did you get it to work? (In case I need to change something on the card)

Also, how do rps work? I love rping like I stated before. I just want to make sure if theres any special rules or something.

Last edited:

Moonlight.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

These forums aren't that different from other forums, so you should be okay. One thing you'll need to make sure of is that you read all rules, announcements and stickies in the areas that you post in.

I, myself, don't roleplay here, but I'm sure you can get some help by reading the stickies and rules in the roleplay section.

If you need any help or just wanna talk, feel free to PM me.

Have a great time.

RiverStone

A Trainer of Shadows
Hey! Hope you enjoy your Stay at Serebii! Be sure to read the Rules and have a great day!

wow.. that sounded like a hotel clerk... ^^ Ha!
Anyways welcome!

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Ok, another question I have. The post counter thing says I have only posted once. And yet, I think that I've posted at least 7-10 times in the hour that I have been online......

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Every Heart said:
Ok, another question I have. The post counter thing says I have only posted once. And yet, I think that I've posted at least 7-10 times in the hour that I have been online......
Posts don't count in every forum.

Please take a look at this: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015
It might answer a lot of your questions.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Ok, thanks Virtual Headache. One last(hopefully) question: I happened to notice that people have Trainer Cards like a Coorodinater (I know, I didn't spell that right) Card, Champion card, etc. How do you get the specific ones?

U

Undertaker88

which ones do you mean the ones underneath your name or like the one in your sig

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Like the ones in peoples sigs. (but that now raises the question as to what you mean by the one under your name)

The other thing, my computer doesn't let me use the website imageshack for some odd reason.

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Undertaker88 said:
which ones do you mean the ones underneath your name or like the one in your sig
Do you see any trainer cards under her name? -_-
Every Heart said:
The other thing, my computer doesn't let me use the website imageshack for some odd reason.
Try Photobucket (you need to make an account first).
Like the ones in peoples sigs. (but that now raises the question as to what you mean by the one under your name)
The banners under your name signifies your post rank. Coordinator Cards, etc.? You're on your own with that (assuming by "finding the specific ones" you mean templates, which I can't find).

Oh, and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you know every procedure by now: read the rules, read the stickies, etc. I hope you have fun here.