• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi there, would like some help with team compstion but not sure where to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know the exact place to post this yet, and as a person who joined today i thought i would ask it here

i have a few basic questions brought on by sun and moon
i do not online battle ever but i DO like to make the best team i can for things like battle tower in previous gens

first, what natures do i choose for
alolan ninetails (timid or modest?)
solgalo (adament or jolly)
(this is the main reason for this post)

2nd
i know my team will consist of
absol (currently with night slash/aerial ace/ swords dance/ rock slide) (this is my fav pokemon, i will not remove it for any reason)
vaporeon / suicune/ kyorge
alolan ninetails

but for the remaining three slots
i am not sure what to use
i am more interested in TYPES of pokemon to use, becuase to me wether i like the pokemon is more important that its stats
i REALLY like silvally and i hope i can add it as one of them

obviously steel would be great is fairy
and one of my favorites is lucario, but i haven't been able to find a good moveset for him. i also really love solgaleo,

from what i see a ground pokemon would be good
for the longest time i had been running garchomp, but with the new fairy type that doesn't seem quite as good

i also dont know how the moveset changes affect my current 3 favorite

as a general list of pokemon i really like (mostly due to visual looks)

absol
lucario
weavile/ sneasel
entire eevee line
sylvally
scizor/syther ( i dont like mega scizor's looks)
kabutops
ninetails (both forms)
raiko/ suicune
kyorge
solgaleo
arcanine

i hope that gives you some idea of the my visual preference

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
Status
Not open for further replies.