1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there ^^

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Yukki, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukki

Yukki ___

I'm Yukki and after lurking for months i've decided to join. I love the games, and my favorite gen is the 4th gen. I love the Sinnoh.

So I hope we can have fun discussions! Nice to meet you!

2. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Mindy with an M

Welcome to the forums (^_^)/ I like the Sinnoh games as well. They're tied with the Unova games for my favourite

3. Dragalge

Dragalge Countey

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here!

4. Yukki

Yukki ___

THank you so much! :)

5. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Welcome to the forum! :3 I love your avatar! I'd like to be your friend, too^^ Its nice to meet someone who enjoys kawaii things.

6. Nafsika

Nafsika Well-Known Member

Hi there!!! It's nice to meet you!!!! I hope you have fun!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.