• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi there

SteCisTTWG

Hello, and thank you for reading my humble message. Despite finding and discovering many fan communities around my life, there is nothing like the first one. I am a 24 year veteran to Pokemon and I go by the name 'SteC'. I feel pulled back in to this series in unexpected turns and this time, I just want to talk about it. So, hi!

Favourite? Aron>Lairon>Aggron
Gen? 5, but if I hadn't have completeley missed out on 3, then that would have been my favourite yet.

Duck-Duck

Almighty Duck
Nothing like the first loved that in your original post! I just joined too my first game was yellow back when it came out. I've played up until Sun & Moon haven't played the new ones! I really want to maybe in l I e a month or two I'll pick up a Switch. How are you nice to see activity here it's sad to see online forums not as active as they once were. Had some fond times but anyways hope you are well!! :)

SteCisTTWG

Nothing like the first loved that in your original post! I just joined too my first game was yellow back when it came out. I've played up until Sun & Moon haven't played the new ones! I really want to maybe in l I e a month or two I'll pick up a Switch. How are you nice to see activity here it's sad to see online forums not as active as they once were. Had some fond times but anyways hope you are well!! :)
Hi!
The strangest thing about it is for how long I recognised Serebii for looking up information, I didn't consider joining in the community until it got quiet. I believe Gen 9 will pick things up.
There is a physical collection display I am itching to show off if there's any interest. :>