• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi! Whats your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshi + Junichi=Yoshinichi

Obscure Legend of Raikou reference, really.

LB is my nickname, Sweet is my last name, 96 is my birthyear. I really just put it in hopes I could change it at a later time. Looks like the joke's on me.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
I chose my name because it was the first shiny Pokemon I ever caught that wasn't the Red Gyarados.

SmartD

My username comes from smart, because I'm smart (well, mostly anyway) and D comes from the first letter of my name.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Not much to my name. I wanted to name myself after someone evil, so I picked Shadow the Hedgehog's main villain, Black Doom.

It means "stop making this ****ing thread." Since I've answered this so many times, I'll explain my AIM name instead of telling you about the anime character I'm named after.

My AIM name is NeurotiKca. It's named after a King Crimson song (also a Rush song, but the King Crimson song was the one in mind) called "Neurotica." The errant capital "K" is because, on some albums, the titles of songs are written such that hard "c" sounds in the middle of words are rendered as "Kc," and this was applied here because, olol, I can't help but make stupid-*** references like this.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Indragon is a neat portmanteau between the first syllable of my irl name and the obvious "dragon".

I believe it also happens to be a fakemon I'd thought of a looong time ago.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Bel- would be the title I use for everything. What it means I am not at liberty to say. Back in black would stem from the fact I was here once 2 years ago but I could not remember the password for the life of me. I was also wearing a black polo when I was created this account.

yeminied

I swear I remember posting in at least two other threads just like this.

Yeminied is a name that I hate and I wish I could change it.

It comes from the name I gave myself in my first RuneScape account, Yemin205.

Yemin was a completely random name I came up with, turns out it is a variation of my actual name.

The 205 was because the username Yemin was already taken and 205 was a suggestion that wasn't taken, plus it was easy to remember.

Because I didn't want to use the same name twice I just took the name Yemin and changed it around giving me the horrid username I have now, Yeminied.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Back in black would stem from the fact I was here once 2 years ago but I could not remember the password for the life of me. I was also wearing a black polo when I was created this account.

Nothing to do with the song, eh? =P

Mimori Kiryu

In the six years I've been a part of this forum, I can only guess how many times I've answered this question...

Anywho, my username is a main female character in the anime s-CRY-ed. She's pretty smart but very naive in her mindset of wanting everyone to be happy which reminds me of myself. That and she's also head over heels for a guy she'll never have which is also like myself. So she's become my internet persona. Anywhere (forum wise) that you find a "Mimori Kiryu" (or just Mimori) who's obsessed with Lelouch, 99.9% of the time, it's going to be me.

Yup.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Nothing to do with the song, eh? =P

A bit. My old account could = Bon Scott I suppose. I am not a hardcore AC/DC fan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.