• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi! Whats your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Suerte" means "luck" or "lucky" in Spanish. It's also a song by Shakira, which was my real inspiration. As for 17, its one of my favorite numbers.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
My name came from the Manaphy movie when May had a dream about Manaphy :)

Celebii21

Came up with Celebii21 because I like Celebi and I like the ring of it. If anyone ever noticed, I spell Celebii with two I's.

lethal Xsanity

I was into Psychology a lot and thought about how one can have external insanity, such as violence to others.
When I thought about this, I was coming up with a Gamertag,specifically for Halo 3.
I wanted to have a two part name so, I added Lethal infront of it because it sounded cool.
So there we go- "Lethal Xsanity"

Insanity would of been a lot better...oh well. I was 14,what could ya do?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My username stems from a whole bunch of different things. It comes from two anime; Bleach and Death Note. From Bleach it stems from a character named Izuru Kira who is my favorite character due to his stoic personality. From Death Note, it stems from Teru Mikami who was the "4th Kira" in the series and he also had a stoic personality. "Kira" apparently also means "sparkle" or something like that so I choose it. I regret it now because I'm as fickle as the weather but whatever...

lethargic_electricity

ϟVolkner's Fangirlϟ
I chose my username based off of Volkner of course, who's probably one of my favorite gym leaders. He's lethargic, obviously. (just laying around in his gym all day because no one will battle him ^_^"") and he likes electric pokemon. Hence, lethargic_electricity.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Giygas the Final Boss of Earthbound series, crazy, creepy, and all powerful, there's logic in his madness you just need to understand it.

My name is just something I say a lot IRL that people seem to find amusing for some reason...

I like my username. :)

CplClegg

CplClegg (Corporal Clegg) is named after a song from the 1968 album "A Saucerful of Secrets" by Pink Floyd.

I lack the imagination to come up with my own name.

masukippa

Carnivine's Japanese name. I loved Carnivine when it was first revealed.

Brilliant thread btw. Some of these answers are brilliant.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
My name is simply the nickname of my Sceptile originallly from Emerald, which I kinda based it on the Geico Insurance gecko because he's cool. The number signs are there so the name would be more than letters. :)

gunbomb90

NickR3ita
Lol my name was picked from a MMORPG game called Risk Your Life. Its a skill name I picked where I used to play as a Gunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.