• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

''Hi''

~ B ~

Don't read this
Well hello, I'm new on the forums. I took a whole night before I could enter the forums, because I was the whole night validated.. ;manaphyegg;

Whatever. I'm ~ B ~

My hobbies are. Pokemon and Naruto Kun and I live in The Netherlands. ;026;

Pikavee

Eevee of the day.
Welcome ~ B ~ to the Forums! As you know, read the rules, and remember have fun!
Dance Raichu! ;026;

justice_pie

-swampert used gasp!
welcome to the forums! have fun,read the rules,and help me make plans for my world domination scheme....err,forget that last part.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Well, hello to the Serebiiforums ~ B ~!

Have a good time, read the rules and... Ask me for any help you could need. :)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Hiya, I'm cybermew, and I hope you're better that 1eeve1, then again, anyone's better than 1eeve1

OK What's wrong with 1eeve1?

Anyhow, Welcome to the forums. PM me if you want to be friends

Hiya! Make sure you read the rules (even if you already have),and enjoy yourself! If you need help or a friend, PM me.

LooseCannon

Well hello, I'm new on the forums. I took a whole night before I could enter the forums, because I was the whole night validated.. ;manaphyegg;

Whatever. I'm ~ B ~

My hobbies are. Pokemon and Naruto Kun and I live in The Netherlands. ;026;

Welcome to Serbiiforums!

~Loosecannon~

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
heys!!!!

have a good time at the forum....please don't spam.....*inserts standard greeting*

here take this *gives a basket of cookies* ^.^

Pipersgirl

Hi!! Have fun!! Whats Wallmart? Does it sell wall stuff? Dont smoke!! Smoking kills!! When you die, you lose a very inportant part of your life!! lololololololol!!

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Hello. I'm new too.