• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi!

Midnight Circle

Randomness XD
Well, i'm new to the Serebii Forums, obviously XD My name's Maddy ^^ I'm 12 years old. I own Pokemon Diamond with wifi. I've been playing Pokemon a while. I EV Train and breed for natures. I use Shoddy Battle occasionally and own quite a few legit event Pokemon (Deoxys, Mew, Jirachi, Lugia, Ho-oh). I have just over 300 caught Pokemon in my 'dex.
Hobbies...besides playing Pokemon I like drawing (dragons and cartoons), playing other video games (*coughZeldacough*) and watching Ghost Whisperer, the awesome TV show =3
Oh, I play Pokemon Crater too. My username is MoltresZapdosArticuno.

Midnight Circle

Randomness XD
Thanks, and I have already ^^ :D
I've been a lurker on the forums for about 2 months, and I decided to become a member because...well, I was lurking and I got bored because i've been on the computer all day XD

Last edited:

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Wow, we are very similar.

I am also 12, I am Australian, I love watching Ghost Whisperer(Best T.V show), own Diamond and wifi, have over 300 pokemon, like playing other video Games especially Zelda, Like drawing and we're both anti-cloners!!!

Only difference is I don't have events pokemon and I don't play Crater.

Welcome!!!

Say, did you get the name Midnight circle of Ghost Whisperer?

eeveerose

Hi ^^ im eeveerose, im 11 years old , im american and I have been a member for like a month or something. I have pearl with wifi and over 300 pokemon ^^ I'll add ya to my buddy list, will you add me to yours?