• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi!

ShinyPalkia

I'm ShinyPalkia and I'm new here.

I like to draw and I think I'm good at drawing. I hope that I get new friends as well as some new Pokemon for my Diamond and by the way I'm Finnish.

Ps: I'm not sure if my English is very good.

Hi! And welcome to serebiiforums ^_^
Hopefully you will have fun posting here and your staying active and maybe you gain a few friends here :p

Your English is just fine. Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Hello ShinyPalkia, you're English and grammar and such is very good!

I hope you have a good time here, and hope that everyone else (minus the one or two trolls that we sometimes get here....) will also welcome you.

P.S. We do get a lot of Scandinavian pokefans.....that always surprised me somehow.

You dont think scandinavia got pokemon fans? :p (well im one so boom xP)

Your spelling is good, grammar is ok, think your just as good in english as i am xP
BTW: you said you like to daw, can you show us anything maybe?

ShinyPalkia

You dont think scandinavia got pokemon fans? :p (well im one so boom xP)

Your spelling is good, grammar is ok, think your just as good in english as i am xP
BTW: you said you like to daw, can you show us anything maybe?

Well, maybe,yes. ^_^
Pokemon art goes to Fan art section,right?
So I should post there?

Golde

Always Searching~
Yeah, you should make a new Post (IN THE RIGHT SECTION) to show off. Welcome, and have fun :D Warm welcomes to all!!!!

And, btw, my english isn't so good either...and that's my first language! Ahahaha, eh.