• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi!

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello.

I have known about this forums for awhile(since fall of last year)and it took
me this long to decide to join.I should have joined a few months ago but oh
well.Oh yeah and my favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir.:)

ShinyPalkia

Welcome to here!
Have a nice time and remember to read the rules! Nice to know someone who loves Gardevoir because I love it so much, it's so beautiful and powerful.
PS:I had known the forums for years before I decided to join.^_^

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
hi

ive been looking around here for a long time aswell and my fav pokemon is mudkip

Davidryanuncle97

Pokemon Master
Hi

You might know me my name is Davidryanuncle97 hmmmm who could i be...hehehe

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello.

I have known about this forums for awhile(since fall of last year)and it took
me this long to decide to join.
I should have joined a few months ago but oh
well.Oh yeah and my favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir.:)

Same with me lol

Anyways hello! Welcome to sppf, read the rules and have fun. ;006;

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Hi!
Welcome to the forums but before you do any major posting you should probably take a look at the rules and the FAQ's sections that I have linked for you,And if you still need help after that either PM one of the Mods like Angeling or Jess or just PM me.
FAQ's:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/faq.php

Rules:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4220622Hope you enjoy the forums and have a nice day and if you have WIFI and Pokemon D/P,feel free to join the Black Demension Leaque by turtwig trainer67,If your interested you can PM him too or just click on my signature to go there.
Bye!! :)