• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Hi guys i am new around here. This is my first EVER forum that i signed up to, and I am hoping it will be a good one.

ravenzala232

ledgendary silver
well welcome here

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy your time here, be sure to follow the rules.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
well you can change your avatar by clicking on Private messages at the top then going to EDIT avatar under settings and opions then you sould be able to get it from there

HI, I remember my first forum, one thing i learned was, read and follow the rules. And to change your avi, go to User CP or click your username and click the link on the left sidebar.

~;107;Jdrawer~