• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi!

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
Hi, I'm Bisasam (German name for Bulbasaur) and I come from Switzerland. That's why my English may sound a bit strange or bad sometimes. My favourite Pokémon are ;001; Bulbasaur and ;136; Flareon. I hope I'll have fun here!

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Welcome to the forums ^^

Unless there are some grammar critics that i don't know about, you should be fine as far as spelling :)

Make sure you read the rules, and all that

diywid

Sports lover
Hi and welcome to the Serebii forums.
As for the language problems, I doubt anyone will realy mind if you get your word order or anything wrong once or twice.
Remember to read the rules, which can be found here: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266
Above all, have fun.

If you can't understand what I've said, here is the German translation:

Hallo und herzlich willkommen auf der Serebii Foren.
Im Hinblick auf die sprachliche Probleme, bezweifle ich, jemand wirklich, wenn Sie Ihr Wort, um etwas falsch oder ein-oder zweimal.
Denken Sie daran, die Regeln, die finden Sie hier:
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266
Vor allem, Spaß zu haben.

P.M.

Poison Master
It's okay if you have bad english~ :) some people on have bad grammar!

P.S. Watch out for some mods MIGHT get ticked about REALLy bad mispellings Feel free to send a pm !

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
Thank you all^^

@diywid: Thanks, but don't use translators like this. I can understand the English version better than the German one XDDDDD
Understanding is not really the problem, I only warn you that I maybe write something which sounds strange or wrong.
But still, thank you^^

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii.

Your English looks fine to me, so don't worry.