• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi!

Tokala

Infinite ex's & oh's
Just joined, I'm Tokala. That means Fox in Native American and I call myself that in honour of the horse I have at the moment named Fox. =] I love serebii and I thought its about time I joined the forum. I got into Pokemon when the series first aired on tv in New Zealand and the first game I got was Silver. I've been addicted ever since.

Stacie

That's a cool username. :) And a horse named Fox? Hehe.
Well... Welcome to Serebii forums!

Golde

Always Searching~
Well, you seem really awesome.

Read the rules, have fun and all that jazz (heh, jazz), but if you need any help with anything, feel free to pm me, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

BTW, dig the Native American-ness of the name.