• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi

Hi Pokemon Fans, my name is David but you all can call me PKMN Trainer agoogua.

I am new to the forum but not to pokemon. My tale of it goes as follows:

Got Pokemon Red in 1998 when I was eight, my brother already had Blue. I occasionally watched the anime and had some cards. My brother and I both got Yellow when it came out.

Got Pokemon Sapphire and my brother got Ruby when it came out. He had Ruby first and convinced me to get Sapphire. I did enjoy it but beat it in a week so I traded it in.

Got Pokemon Diamond version and my brother got Pearl. Same thing as before, after a week beat it and traded it in.

Brother got Ruby (again) and Leaf Green Simultaneously when he got his DS Lite and Platinum off Ebay, I later got Emerald and then Fire Red.

Brother got Pokemon Platinum, I got it too. Really enjoy it and have even been reading the manga and watching the anime too. I am on episode fifty two, Princess vs. Princess and these are my observations so far *SPOILER WARNING*:

Squirtle's cool
Ash's Charmander was cool
Ash's Charmeleon was a real *****
Not sure about Ash's Charizard yet, it might be cool
Ash's Bulbasaur was cool until it refused to evolve, that was a ***** move
Ash severely neglects his Pidgeotto, it went for nearly thirty or so episodes before it reappeared
Pikachu sometimes gets annoying
It is kind of losing steam as Ash has six badges and hasn't tried for another in nearly twenty episodes, but he is heading off to Cinnabar in the story
Gary's cool
Oak's a fool

Signing off Pokemon Fans.

xxxLatiasxxx

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

Ami the Trainer

Breeder and Artist
Hello! I'm new also. Nice to meet you.

Where do I get a trainer card like your Kristen?

I have many shinies that I caught by chaining, only two by random encounter though and I traded the Eggexcute

Angeling

true love
Where do I get a trainer card like your Kristen?

I have many shinies that I caught by chaining, only two by random encounter though and I traded the Eggexcute
Pokecharms. You can see the link at the bottom of the trainer card.

And welcome to the forums. Please be sure to read the Newbie FAQ for any questions you may have. Also, be sure to check out the Announcements forum for the Forum Rules, Signature Rules and anything else that is important there!

Hi.

I notice you have baby Mewtwo as your avatar. Baby Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon in terms of cuteness :)

I watched Mewtwo's Origin and my favorite part was when he felt the sunlight for the first time.

fasms

Hi david i am new too