• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hi!!!

Im Pandafish, usually anteater,but the name was already taken.
im pretty friendly and like talking so hiya!

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
hello pandafish, cool name pandas FTW, welcome to SPPF, read the rules and follow them to stay out of trouble and enjoy yourself, and if you wanna chat VM/pm me :)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Hiya, welcome to the forums.

I like the name it's unusual.

You'll find loads of people here that like to chat.

KazMazter

Competitive
Hello I don't know if you know this but... I OWN THESE FORUMS. DROP AND GIVE 20!!!

20? 20!? 20!?

Not enough. Not enough at all. I'd say 'drop and give me an indefinate amount' but something about that sounds quite sinister. D:

Anyways, welcome to Serebii, home to all the world's Pokemon obsessors. : D

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
welcome to the forums
-if you would like a banner like the one in my sig feel free to ask and i will gladly make you one
-added you as a friend , hopefully not the only one

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)