• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
I'm Piplup-luv but you can just call me Pip.

I've actually been on for awhile now, a month I think. I still wanted to say hello.

I like to draw and write. I am on DeviantART if you want to see some of my stuff. I'm also a newbie at animating.

My stories are mainly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon related, weather it be my own afterstory, story, or twisted plotline; but some are not. Some of my characters are very different dispite their pokemon species so if you read about a character that is different then it normaly should be it's just my crazy and wide imagination.

Thats pretty much everything. Bye.

ninetails012

teh wild card
hello welcome to the light :)! i hope you have a good time!

Last edited:

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Hello, and congrats on being a member of the forum for 1 month! I guess I shouldn't need to say anything else about rules and the like. Have fun on the site. I wish you the best with your stories.