• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi

El Rey

Can't touch this
Sup everyone. I'm new to the forums, so nice to meet everyone. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was a little kid. I've played and beaten every generation of the pokemon games. I'm new to competitive battling, don't know very much. It'd help if someone were to teach me. I'm very friendly, so don't feel shy to talk to me. I don't like fighting with anyone, I'm a laid back person. I'm Hispanic and from New york. As I said above, nice to meet everyone :D!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Nice to meet you.

If you want to get into competitive battling, the best teachers would be a clan.

If you need help with anything around the forums, feel free to drop by :)

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Sup everyone. I'm new to the forums, so nice to meet everyone. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was a little kid. I've played and beaten every generation of the pokemon games. I'm new to competitive battling, don't know very much. It'd help if someone were to teach me. I'm very friendly, so don't feel shy to talk to me. I don't like fighting with anyone, I'm a laid back person. I'm Hispanic and from New york. As I said above, nice to meet everyone :D!

Well hello El Rey and welcome to Serebii. If you are looking for someone to help you with competitive battle then perhaps my clan can help. We are alway accepting members ;006;

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Hi El Rey, and welcome to Serebii Forums.

If you're new to competitive battling, then I agree with the others and would recommend that you join a clan. Here's the clan section! There's a lot to pick from so make sure you pick the one you like most.

Also, if you ever need any help on the forums, just drop me a VM. :)

El Rey

Can't touch this
Thanks everyone for the welcome! I will check out the clan section.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Hi, it's great to have you. I hope you enjoy the community of Serebii along with all of us here :)

Oh, also, I only know the basics of competitive battling tbh, but if you want, I can train you in battles, seeing as though I need someone to test out new teams with. VM me if you ever want to.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Helloooooo and welcome ^_^ I hope you have a great time here

NoniChiri

D-E-R-P-9000
Hi Rey! I'm new as well, but I dont want to make myself a new post since I've been looking around serebii forums even before i made this account, and hopefully I'm here to stay :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Welcome El Rey, I'm kind of new as well.

Don't worry, Serebii forums are usually active so it is hard to become bored and the people on here are really nice from what I've seen.

Have fun.

El Rey

Can't touch this
Thanks ShadowGuy, I see you joined on this month too.